top of page
- Fri, May 22Online WorkshopHow do you bring your authentic self to your online meetings? Join a live workshop with Nancy Hoque, GTM Strategy Lead at Adobe and Co-founder of The Pursuit, to learn best practices for communicating virtually and her big-tech techniques for influencing policymakers.
- Sat, May 09Online Workshopwith Jaime Zepeda, Manager of Customer Success at LinkedIn and a former executive at Great Place to Work.
- Fri, May 01Online Workshopwith Greg LaBlanc, Distinguished Teaching Fellow at UC Berkeley, Haas School of Business.
- Fri, Apr 24Online Workshopwith Dr. Chris McCoy, Founder of You3Dit and Lecturer in Innovation and Design at UC Berkeley Haas
- Sat, Apr 18Online Workshopwith Clark Kellogg, Professor of Innovation, Creativity, and Design at UC Berkeley Haas
- Fri, Mar 27Live online workshopBuilding resilience through crisis
- Sat, Dec 14Online workshopJoin a team of medical students and Berkeley lecturer Jeff Eyet to explore the challenges in hospital settings and co-create human-centered solutions.
- Thu, Dec 12Online workshopApply the Design Thinking mindset and framework to take your career to the next level.