- Fri, May 22Online WorkshopHow do you bring your authentic self to your online meetings? Join a live workshop with Nancy Hoque, GTM Strategy Lead at Adobe and Co-founder of The Pursuit, to learn best practices for communicating virtually and her big-tech techniques for influencing policymakers.
- Sat, May 09Online Workshopwith Jaime Zepeda, Manager of Customer Success at LinkedIn and a former executive at Great Place to Work.
- Sat, Apr 18Online Workshopwith Clark Kellogg, Professor of Innovation, Creativity, and Design at UC Berkeley Haas
- Sat, Dec 14Online workshopJoin a team of medical students and Berkeley lecturer Jeff Eyet to explore the challenges in hospital settings and co-create human-centered solutions.
- Fri, Dec 06Online SessionJoin a live, interactive coaching session with Jeff Eyet, UC Berkeley lecturer and Co-founder of The Berkeley Innovation Group.
- Fri, Nov 22Online SessionAs Pablo Picasso famously said, “All children are artists. The problem is how to remain an artist once we grow up.”